Scottsdale Mavericks Track & Field
The Scottsdale Mavericks Track Club is a youth recreational program of Free Change Inc, a Lifestyle Services Organization (501(c)(3)) and is a member of USA Track and Field. Scottsdale Mavericks Volunteers will act as mentors to student athletes of all ages starting at age 5 years old. Focusing on physical and mental development of athletes that participate in Track and Field.
Physical and emotional health and fitness
Individual excellence and personal growth
Individual development beyond sports
Club practice location: Paradise Valley H.S off of 40th St & Bell
Practice times: Start Time will be 5:00
In Season: Tuesday February 5,2018 First practice of Scottsdale Mavericks Inauguration Season
Youth & Adult: 5:00 pm start time Tues &Thurs.
Specialty Training: General / Event specific conditioning 6:15pm to 7:00pm Tues & Thurs.
Club Colors: Black, Purple, & Yellow
Club Life: Fun learning, Educational, Competitive Sports Club.
Sprints: 60m, 100m, 200m, 400m Hurdles: 60m, 80m, 100m, 110m, 200m, 300m, 400m
Relays: 4 x 100m, 4 x 400m
Middle & Distance: 800m, 1,500m, 5,000m, 10,000m, 3,000m steeplechase
Walks: 3k walk, 5k walk
Jumps: High Jump, Long Jump, Triple Jump, Pole Vault
Throws:Shot Put, Discus, Javelin, Hammer
Combined Events: Decathlon, Heptathlon, Pentathlon, Triathlon
Donations are due at time of participation: $200
Contact Coach Mike for club fees: SCMAVERICKS@GMAIL.COM
- Youth, Adult, and High School fees include U.S.A.T&F annual membership.
- Youth fees include U.S.A.T&F regulation, two invitational and two state championships meet entry.
- High school fees include before and after school year training, in state invitational and championship meets.
- Adult fees include entry to open or masters competitions for up to 3 events to In-state U.S.A.T&F, all comer, and non-elite track meets.
- Club dues are used to pay for annual U.S.A.T&F club registration, preseason training, insurance, equipment, annual club
appreciation event, athlete travel and hospitality, coaching education, and club administrative cost. All fees are subject to change based on costs outside of club control.
Our goal is to HAVE FUN while learning how to be a competitive STUDENT athlete.
Sign up for your USA T&F Membership today
Using Scottsdale Mavericks Club #0493
Please Print a copy of the Athletic Profile PDF document below
Submit profile to Coach Mike at: email@example.com
PRACTICE STARTS FEBRUARY 5,2018
FREE CHANGE INC.
All rights reserved 2014-2017.